View our Trusted Choice Pledge of Performance


Personal Lines

Independent Insurance Services provides quality personal lines products including automobile, homeowner, inland marine, mobile home, dwelling fire, personal umbrella, flood, and recreational vehicle insurance.

Automobile policies are broken down into two coverage categories, Liability and Physical Damage. Liability coverage consists of: Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Medical Payments, Uninsured Motorists and Underinsured Motorists. Physical Damage coverage consists of Comprehensive (also referred to as Other Than Collision) and Collision. Additional coverages may be purchased, including Towing and Labor, Transportation Expense Reimbursement and Loan/Lease Gap.

    What is covered by a basic auto policy? 

Homeowners and Renters policies may consist of the following coverages: Dwelling, Other Structures, Personal Property, Loss of Use, Personal Liability and Medical Payments. A deductible would apply to all coverages except Personal Liability and Medical Payments.

    What is in a standard homeowners insurance policy?

    Can I get insurance if I rent my home?

Independent Insurance Services represents many insurance companies offering quality products with special discounts and programs available.

View a list of insurance companies we represent.

At Independent Insurance Services, we have an in-house claims manager to assist you in the event of a claim.


Home | Who We Are | E-mail Us | Locations | Claims | Insurance Billing | Privacy Statement
Copyright 2006   Independent Insurance Services of Central Iowa, Inc.   All rights reserved